“Flip Your Own Property”
With The Help Of
KW Calabasas Concierge!
Keller Williams Calabasas is truly taking Real Estate Services to the next level and offering first-class service to its clients!
It has been empowering sellers, buyers, and agents with technology since the beginning. Now, KW Calabasas Concierge will assist you with the execution of a tailored plan for updating and staging your home for prospective buyers.
The KW Calabasas Concierge program is the latest in a suite of services designed to prepare your home for the market. Our Concierge facilitates high-impact cosmetic renovations and professional staging to ensure your home sells for top dollar, faster, all with no cash out of pocket.
100% OF THE COST DEFERRED UNTIL CLOSE OF ESCROW
From staging to cosmetic improvements, we will work together to assess opportunities to elevate your listing’s value. House preparation services include:
- Professional Staging
- Deep cleaning
- Cosmetic Renovations
- New Flooring (Carpet, etc.)
- Carpet Cleaning
- Moving Services (incl. advance of moving expenses)
- Hauling / Trash Removal
- Power Washing and more….
Our team is looking forward to assist our client’s individual needs with this unique service!
How It Works:
- Our dedicated Concierge Designer will visit your home with your agent to develop a custom-tailored project plan to prepare your home for sale.
- A Concierge Project Manager will coordinate and manage all aspects of the projects and will be your direct point of communication, so your agent can focus on marketing your listing and find a buyer rather than anything else!
- Payment for all services rendered under this Concierge Program is deferred until your home sells and is paid out of escrow.
Key Eligibility /Criteria & Restrictions:
- The Keller Williams Calabasas Concierge Program is available to all sellers with an exclusive Listing Agreement with Keller Williams Calabasas who have sufficient home equity and plan to list their property for sale at a market price. Properties that are foreclosures or short-sales are not eligible for the program.
Payment for services:
- Invoices will be sent to your agent for payment through escrow.
- In the event that your home does not sell or the Listing Agreement is terminated for any or no reason (including the property going off market), the seller will be invoiced for all services performed hereunder and payment will become immediately due and payable. The listing agent does not have any financial responsibility.
With KW Calabasas Concierge services, our full-service marketing and operations team, and time-tested expertise, our teams’ innovative approach to Real Estate is the single resource that our clients need.
Contact Jennifer or Robert to learn more at 818.635.3463 ~ 310.467.1666